Convergys Sales Director- Voice of the Customer in Work-at-Home, New York
Sales Director- Voice of the Customer
The Dir Sales is responsible for leading sales of Convergys' products, solutions, and services to new clients across various industry verticals. This position will generate leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned by Sales and industry vertical leadership.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for new business sales within assigned markets or existing clients
• Champion the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base
• Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management
• Partner with Sales Leadership to establish optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions
• Collaborate with Sales Support; Account Management; Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are being met or exceeded
• Provide customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Finance regarding Convergys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions
• Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales
• Maintain and update salesforce.com database with sales pursuit information
• Manages a sales team
• Master's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with fifteen or more years related experience preferred
• BPO sales experience is highly desired
• Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with industry impact
• Proven ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
• Mastery of the organization's business operations and industry. Externally recognized as subject matter expert on emerging trends and industry practices
• External Thought Leader with proven ability to significantly influence
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Career Framework Role
Provides leadership and direction through Senior Managers and/or Managers. Participates with leadership to develop strategic plans and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative and operation matters and ensures effective achievement of objectives. Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of functional or departmental strategies. Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities. Has overall responsibility for developing and administering budgets and performance standards for functional area or department.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
USA, NY, Work-at-Home
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.