Convergys Sr Generalist Human Resources in Pocatello, Idaho
Sr Generalist Human Resources
The Sr Generalist Human Resources is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing, and administering Human Resources programs and working with key stakeholders to build a relationship of trust, ensuring alignment between Human Resources strategy and overall business objectives.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Evaluate, analyze, and implement all Human Resources activities which include, but are not limited to employee engagement and relations, compensation and benefits, talent and performance management
• Provide comprehensive consulting services, through cross-departmental partnerships, to managers regarding team member performance, management practices, human resource policies, talent management, and compensation
• Receive, process and respond to employee concerns and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders, as necessary
• Partner with stakeholders to develop innovative, creative, and proactive Human Resources solutions in alignment with the organization's overall strategies
• Conducting HR learning sessions, including but not limited to performance management practices, human resource policies, talent management, talent sourcing practices, resource allocation, succession planning, and compensation
• Ensure maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all employee data and all phases of Human Resources processes, working within HRIS tools, in accordance with company policy and statutory/local laws
• Provide comprehensive analysis of various types of key Human Resources metrics and consult management on effective decision making; develop clear visuals to communicate findings
• Prepare documentary requirements for the handling labor-related cases
• Evaluate programs against trends and advancements in Human Resources, develop recommendations, and drive execution of changes and improvements
• Communicate and reinforce the Company's values, philosophies, and Leadership Behaviors to assist in development of a high performing organization
• May act as Business Partner, when required
• May help facilitate candidate selection processes, as necessary
• 4 -6 Years of Experience
• University Degree Preferred
• Experience with Workday preferred
• Demonstrated experience with labor relations
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
Career Framework Role
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience● Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions● Works independently; receives minimal guidance● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
USA, Pocatello, ID
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.