Convergys Recruiting Supervisor in Phoenix, Arizona
The Supv Recruiting ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and managing a team who assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
• Direct the activities of a team who assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client, internal department, and appropriate stakeholders
• Set team goals and targets and monitor progress against recruitment department metrics. Responsible for measuring team productivity
• Lead a team responsible for the execution of initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Work with hiring manager(s), HR, and appropriate stakeholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring; make recommendations on appropriate hire(s) based on need and candidate interaction
• Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
• Coaches team in leveraging various resources -- internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source and attract qualified candidates
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Measures team performance against maintaining consistent standards for all applicants and ensuring compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting processs
• Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2-4 years relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments.. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Phoenix, AZ- South Mountain
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.