Convergys Customer Service / Sales and Healthcare Representatives Full Time in Longview, Texas
Customer Service / Sales and Healthcare Representatives Full Time
Our agents connect with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, and online for the purpose of helping customers and selling products and services. This position is responsible for delivering basic customer service support, providing/receiving information as well as selling client products/services.
We work with our clients to support their customer needs and reward our employees through lucrative pay & bonuses as well as great benefits!
Core Responsibilities of a Sales Associate / Customer Service / Healthcare Representative
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• May offer additional products and/or services
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
• May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
High school diploma or GED
6 months of customer service or sales experience preferred
Demonstrated sales technique and product knowledge preferred
Courteous with strong customer service orientation
Strong communication and negotiation skills required
Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
Ability to learn and think conceptually
Dependable with proficient attention to detail
Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
Able to rotate shifts, as needed
Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
USA, Longview, TX
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.