Convergys Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience in Cincinnati, Ohio
Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience leads the analytic strategy in support of call center performance and customer satisfaction data in support of operational improvement initiatives. This position works on an analytic team to assess processes that have an impact on customer satisfaction scores or other key metrics and on the design and implementation of initiatives to improve those scores. The Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience will interpret performance trends, identify root causes behind the trends, and then contribute to the development of performance improvement efforts.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Reviews customer satisfaction and other operational metric results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to identify trends in performance; produces monthly management reports
• Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities via Microsoft Pivot tables, cross-tabs or via other tools. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps
• Coordinates with statisticians for development of key driver analysis, statistical linkages and calibration between metrics
• Coordinates data feeds with Operations to provide data for analysis
• Documents current operational processes as part of root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies possible gaps that may be contributing to lower key metric results
• Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation
• Contributes to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs
• Contributes to recommendation/initiative development based on results of analysis
• Develops updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; monitors call center operational performance on goals and objectives; isolates initiative effectiveness on improving key performance metrics
• Produces documentation of key insights quality analysis or root cause work, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to six years related experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
• Ability to work in an environment where activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts
• Ability to work an emerging and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Experience or exposure with statistical concepts and applications, data analysis, call center exposure, customer satisfaction data exposure and/or process consulting experience preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus continuous improvement
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
• Up to 10% travel may be required
Career Level Description
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.