Convergys Customer Experience Analyst in Cincinnati, Ohio
Customer Experience Analyst
The Customer Experience Analyst will deliver analysis of call center performance and customer satisfaction data in support of operational improvement initiatives. This position works on an analytic team to assess call center-controllable processes that have an impact on customer satisfaction scores or other key metrics and on the design and implementation of initiatives to improve those scores. The Customer Experience Analyst will interpret performance trends, identify root causes behind the trends, and then help support and champion performance improvement efforts.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Reviews customer satisfaction and other operational metric results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to identify trends in performance; produces monthly management reports
• Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities via Microsoft Pivot tables, cross-tabs or via other tools
• Determines areas for focus and conducts analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps
• Coordinates with statisticians for development of key driver analysis, statistical linkages and calibration between customer satisfaction and other operational metrics such as quality, average handle time
• Coordinates data feeds with Operations to provide data for analysis
• Supports relationship-building with peers in Operations to understand current operational processes and identify possible gaps that may be contributing to lower key metric results; serves as an extension of the Operational team; may document operational processes as input to improvement initiatives
• Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation
• Facilitates action planning sessions with Call Center Operations or other stakeholders. Aids in developing recommendations involving operational changes that are expected to improve results; assists in testing of new/revised processes
• Facilitates the implementation of action plans in collaboration with Call Center Operational units
• Develops updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans and contributes to decisions to ensure goals are met; monitors call center operational performance on goals and objectives; isolates initiative effectiveness on improving key performance metrics
• Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews; interacts with external clients to present analytic results and solution recommendations
• Identifies problems that may jeopardize the analysis or program and works with manager to determine contingency plans
• Contributes to decisions regarding analytic design, information requirements and deliverable schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years related experience preferred
• Analytical thinking and analytic aptitude; ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in an environment where activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts
• Ability to work an emerging and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Experience or exposure with statistical concepts and applications, data analysis, call center exposure, customer satisfaction data exposure and/or process consulting experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Exposure to Six Sigma methodology
• Up to 10% travel may be required
Career Level Description
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.