Convergys Analytic Consulting Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Analytic Consulting Manager
The Analytic Consulting Manager will lead a consulting team to analyze the business processes and supporting data of internal and external clients, assess current performance levels and identify opportunities for improvement. This position will focus on leading detailed data analysis while maintaining a client focus. This role is responsible for building client relationships, conducting data analysis, and communicating improvement recommendations to project stakeholders. The Analytic Consulting Manager will also possess the leadership aptitude and ability to oversee individual contributors on successful consulting engagements as well as perform day to day people management.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Coach, mentor, and day to day management of individual contributors Leads group of consultant focusing on mentoring coaching and coordination
• Conduct annual performance reviews and provide feedback in an ongoing manner for team members
• Lead consulting engagements with clients on business operations and performance improvement initiatives
• Utilize structured problem solving skills to develop a work plan and approach to answer business questions in the defined timeline
• Lead the project team to successfully complete all phases of a data analysis project on-time and on-budget, including but not limited to: Planning, Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Analysis, and Recommending Solutions
• Develop new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods
• Analyze external markets dynamics and multiple large data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations
• Facilitate key project management meetings
• Interact with external clients and lead internal resources while at the client site to set appropriate project expectations and facilitate the due diligence process
• Deliver consultative recommendations to clients by drawing from information captured from the Convergys Analytic Consulting team, prior experience, and knowledge of critical processes and industry acumen
• Build, manage, and sustain strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Participate in practice building activities (e.g., recruiting, pre-sales marketing material, and case study development)
• Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with more than seven years of consulting or analytics experience (with at least two years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Ability to work and lead others in ambiguous situations
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient knowledge of a data analyses methodology, green or black belt six sigma certification preferred
Career Framework Role
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s). Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager and/or director. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers. Has accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.